STOCKPILE PRICE LIST
One of the most difficult tasks in couponing, is to know what the ROCK BOTTOM price is for every day items that we buy. It’s something that comes with couponing experience, and watching sales cycles….but The Binder Ladies have compiled these prices for you, to make it easier to know exactly when to buy and stockpile!
* When products are on sale at these prices, it’s time to stock-up with a 3 month supply!
* Prices listed are the average that we see every sales cycle (or seasonal cycle) and are the ROCK BOTTOM prices for these products.
* Occasionally, products may be cheaper than the prices listed.
* When you stockpile, you will want to pay as CLOSE TO these prices as possible.
* The Binder Ladies will let you know when store sales, coupons and rebates will reflect these prices AND UNDER for products.
This, of course, is obviously not a complete list. Prices may vary for your region, but usually no more or less than about 50¢ at the most. We DO see prices much less than these, when a great sale, coupon stack, reward or catalina are involved – and we’ll always be sure to let you know when those sales hit!
You can find this stockpile list any time, by printing it, going HERE or clicking on the Stockpile Price List on the right column of the blog!