1 c. white sugar
1 ½ tsp peppermint extract
1 c. of flour
½ c. Kiva Cocoa Powder
½ tsp salt
2 c. semisweet chocolate chips
1. Beat butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
3. Whisk together flour, cocoa powder, and salt.
5. Wrap dough in plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 30 min to an hour or until dough is firm.
6. Roll out dough on floured work surface (you’ll want a lot of flour, because it gets sticky), to about 1/8″ inch thick.
9. Bake 10-12 minutes (or until top of cookies is matte), @ 350F
Melt chips and shortening on low power, in 20 second intervals, stirring each time, until fully melted.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.